As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following instructions:
Right to Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period shall be 30 days from the date in which possession of the goods has be taken by you or a representative of your known third party but not including the carrier.
To exercise your right, you must make your declaration clear that you wish to withdraw from this contract. You must inform us within the 30 day period (via post, fax or email).
45478 Mülheim / Ruhr
Telefax: +49 (0)208 – 88369697
You may use the attached withdrawal form but it is not compulsory. The declaration of withdrawal must be received within/before the expiration of the withdrawal period in order for it to be accepted.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you choose to withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of shipping (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than what was offered by us, our standard lowest cost delivery). These costs will be reimbursed immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the withdrawal notification has been received from you. For this redemption, we will use the same method of payment that was used in the original transaction, unless you expressly say otherwise; in this case you will be charged any additional fees that may occur due to this change of payment method.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract. The terms of the withdrawal will be met when you send the goods before the deadline of two weeks. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will be required to pay for any diminished value of the goods. The value of loss will be ascertained upon inspection of goods and their functions.
Exclusions to the right of withdrawal
The withdrawal right does not apply to the following contracts
• When the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and are custom made following the personal wishes of the production consumer, those which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
• for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable
• for reasons of health or hygiene to return if their seal was removed after delivery,
• for the supply of goods if it was mixed after delivery because of its nature it must remain separate from other goods,
• for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Download model withdrawal form:
Model withdrawal form